what a great trip, you and the gang looks like you didn't have any fun at all. Shaunie is so lucky to have such a funnnn mom like you. Keep up the good work and you could take the worlds best MOM award hands down.....
What an awesome opportunity for you to share with Shaunie, I'm sure it is an experience you will both remember for a long time! Glad you had a great time!
Thanks for helping TJ out at Nationals. He appreciated all the help you were to him. He said you were a huge help rounding up all the students, to helping give directions while he drove and much more.
It’s also nice to know your husband is appreciated for all the hard and long hours of effort he puts in at work. Thanks for the baby blanket, gift certificate, lotion and the girls purple feather boas. The girls just love dressing up!
I had to laugh about him always being 10 steps in front you. He’s that same way with us; I guess I have just gotten use to it.
Wow! I'm jealous! Reminds me of the good ol' days. I hope you never forget these moments. Thanks for sharing your trip, it was sure fun to see photos. What a great mother/daughter example to me! You guys really have a special relationship. And I wish I could still be in FFA, I still feel the same age...
Learning Lifes Lessons one day at a time. Trying to love ourselves as we love others. Being devoted to each other and supporting each other in our adventures through this life. Helping our family to make good choices each day. Be kind to those around us and respect others.....
Together we enjoy many things...County Fair, State Fair, Camping, 4-Wheelin, Auctions, Card games, Being Crazy, Dirt Bikes, Music, Food, Hangin together with Friends and Family And anything JOHN DEERE!
4 comments:
what a great trip, you and the gang looks like you didn't have any fun at all. Shaunie is so lucky to have such a funnnn mom like you. Keep up the good work and you could take the worlds best MOM award hands down.....
What an awesome opportunity for you to share with Shaunie, I'm sure it is an experience you will both remember for a long time! Glad you had a great time!
Thanks for helping TJ out at Nationals. He appreciated all the help you were to him. He said you were a huge help rounding up all the students, to helping give directions while he drove and much more.
It’s also nice to know your husband is appreciated for all the hard and long hours of effort he puts in at work. Thanks for the baby blanket, gift certificate, lotion and the girls purple feather boas. The girls just love dressing up!
I had to laugh about him always being 10 steps in front you. He’s that same way with us; I guess I have just gotten use to it.
Wow! I'm jealous! Reminds me of the good ol' days. I hope you never forget these moments. Thanks for sharing your trip, it was sure fun to see photos. What a great mother/daughter example to me! You guys really have a special relationship.
And I wish I could still be in FFA, I still feel the same age...
Post a Comment