HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR CRAZY SHAYLIE
Shaylie has turned twelve. I am a bit late posting about this oops my bad!! Shaylie is full of FUN and EXCITEMENT she had a fun surprise party for her birthday her bestest friend Kori helped me put it all together, we had nearly 20 girls here at the house. We played games, opened presents, ate pizza and of course had cake and ice cream.
Shaylie is BOY CRAZY, Shaylie has 2 darling dimples, Shaylie loves to be with friends, Shaylie loves kids, Shaylie loves to go shopping, Shaylie loves to text on her phone, Shaylie loves to LAUGH, Shaylie loves to be a kid, Shaylie is Sweet, Shaylie loves to give hugs and kisses, Shaylie always wants others to be HAPPY, Shaylie is a giving person, Shaylie is a special angel sent to our Family and we are so grateful to have her in our family.










3 comments:
Yes that is so true she is turning into a beautiful young lady and she is special to me and Grandpa, she is my name sake and that holds a special place in my heart for her. I see myself in her as I watch her grow. I wish her the very best and pray she will stay this bubbley crazy girl that she is today. Shaylie Debra I LOVE you TOnS!!!!
I just can't believe she is 12 already!!! Where does the time go... Happy Birthday Shaylie!!
Hi little Newman family! Just thought I would check in on y'all! Looks like you are doing well and busy as ever. Take care! :) Love you all!
Post a Comment