What a GREAT time we have at LAGOON!! The kids and I have season passes this year and we have had a blast we pack a lunch and go have some fun.. The first time we went I didn't bring my camera :( I forgot it:( but we had Mckinna, Burkley, Isaac, and Grandma Debbie It was so much fun and the lines were not crowded at all. This last week we went with the NEwMan side and they to all have season passes it was a WILD good TIME!!!
Grandma Tamera and Grandma Deb
Eric, Melissa and Mason
April and Carson
Connor and Dallin
Janiece, Shaylie and Mick
Shaunie was doin her INTERN and Shelby went with YW to Temple Open House
Grandmas have NO TROUBLE keeping up with the rest of the gang. Everyone is there for a GOOD TIME!!! WE all have our favorite rides and like to have the younger ones try something new each time we go. Shaunie has not yet been able to go with us yet, we hope she will be able to come in a couple weeks when things slow down a bit. TWO times at Lagoon and your pass is paid for, now I feel like when we go again it will be for FREE... sounds good to me!!!
MIck's favorite ride is JET STAR, Shaylie loves CLIFF HANGER, Shelby loves the WICKED , and I love the BAT.
GOOD SUMMER TIME FUN!!!










0 comments:
Post a Comment