Monday, July 13, 2009


We had a few injuries only because my SHELBY likes to live on the edge of SOFTBALL.. She loves to steal, slide and SCORE!!!! She don't care what it takes as long as she can score in the game.. Even if the field is like CEMENT!!! THOUGH when the game is over she is looking for all the FIRST AID she can find. We iced ankles and shoulders each night.



The BEST thing for these BALL PLAYERS was REST when they could get it!! I LOVE BEING THE MOM SITTING IN THE STANDS CHEERING MY PLAYERS ON..... HOPING THEY CAN HEAR ME AND KNOWING I AM THERE BIGGEST FAN!!!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Amy Jo said...

You guys have been havin too much fun!! You have such great kids! Good luck with all the ball games I know they are keeping you busy! Oh and the elbows and knees...ouch!