We just returned from a weekend of LOTS of BALLGAMES... The Girls played in Montpelier, Idaho and Mick played in Soda Springs, Idaho. Grandpa Jim and Grandma Debbie and Isaac came along for the FUN!!!
The girls played Thursday, friday and Saturday we were able to enjoy watching the games thursday all together.. The ICE team played good and Shelby played EXCELLENT I know I am her mom so I can say that.. She really wanted to win and she gave it her ALL!! The team had a few errors and couldn't pull it back together for the win that night. But friday they were able to get a win!
Friday morning Mick and I headed to Soda Springs (28 minutes away) to start his tournament.. They played boys that were 1-3 years older than them and they played AWESOME they won there first game, lost there second but came back strong winning the third one of the day.. I will post pictures I didn't have my camera but moms are going to share there pics with me:)
Shelby and Shaylie heading to the field.
Thanks Isaac for taking some pics for me this one is
PRICELESS
Shaylie Bug played a few different positions this weekend and she LOVED it.. She has wanted to play some infield but hasn't had the chance I think because she is the youngest on the team but she proved to the TEAM and the COACHES she can do anything.. SHAYLIE was AMAZING!! Saturday was her day to SHINE she played AWESOME DEFENSE and AWESOME OFFENSE she hit the ball and got on evertime at bat. She was the only one to score on Saturday Shaylie was definetely the ALL STAR for the Day
I am so Grateful to have all the support we have to help us out in raising our children I couldn't of done it alone this weekend THANKS MOM AND DAD for your help they stayed with the girls and cheered them on while I was with Mick.. THANKS SCOTT for all you do... I tease him that he stays home to work so we can play but I know it is a big sacrifice on his part also to miss out on the ballgames and watching his kids play.. HE IS THE BESTEST DADDY!!!








1 comments:
Your mom showed me that picture today - PRICELESS is right! It's a framer! Looks like you're having a busy, fun-filled summer.
Post a Comment