It is FINALLY coming together THANKS to my parents that showed up un expectedly on a monday night to give of there time to help me out with something I had not found the time to get accomplished on my own... Talk about swallowing your pride and accepting the help they were so willing to give, it brought tears to me when my parents showed up the next night and the next night also to help FINISH what we started.. My dad called me after the second day and ask if I was going to be home, that he had a surpise coming to your house so if possible could you be there..I was jumping up and down with excitement when the semi pulled into my yard and started dumping rock!!! I have had this vision for years now and my SWEET hubby was having a hard time seeing the same thing I was seeing ( you know what I mean with some visions and men right). Well there was lots of hours put in and some shoveling and rakeing and pulling weeds but now we have some LOW maintence yard going and if I say so myself it looks AWESOME!!! There are many things my parents have taught me and one important one is" when you start something you finish it" so it is well on its way to the finish line now we can just add a few flowers pots and BEAUTIFUL Flower baskets that Shaunie has helped with and ENJOY for the summer!!!
THANKS MOM AND DAD and CHAD and SCOTT for ALL of your HELP
I LOVE YOU ALL TONS!!!!









9 comments:
It looks awesome!! I know exactly what you mean about men seeing your visions, if Judd had his way we'd have a fence with a couple of cows in it for our yard!!
Look great! Could your family come and help with the same project at my house? That's exactly what CJ and I have been wanting to do. No ambition and not enough time.
Looks GREAT!! I am a low maintenance women too. I love everything. What would we do without family.
You are so very sweet!!! It is because you are so willing to help us that we owed you so much in return. I am so grateful to have such great kids to always be there to help each other out. I know that Dad and I are always getting the best end of the deals. I think it looks great too. I have loved my rocks and I am sure you will love them too...Keep up the good work and keep enjoying life...
Wow! Yeehaw for you Janiece! Looks like you've had more good times recently, I'm jealous, a little. Will you adopt me?
So I went by your place today when I went to little girl dancing--your yard looks great! You have such an inviting and welcoming house! It is a true reflection of your family! Koop is looking forward to the party tonight! You are a great mom!
Your yard looks great! I need to start doing things with my yard. I need to get rid of my weeds! Looks like you guys have been busy but having fun!
It looks great! You have a wonderful family! I love you all:) My yard is in need of major help so you can all feel free to come over any time:) LOL
Good for you! It looks great. That is what family does...help when needed.
Post a Comment