Monday, May 18, 2009

BROTHERS

ONE BUSY LITTLE GUY

This little Bear is growing so fast. I love babies when they are changing everyday except that it goes by to fast. I have felt guilty not being any help to my sister in-law and this new baby. It just seems like I haven't had two seconds to give to her. Saturday after the ball games and when we got shaunie all ready and gone to the dance we snuck over to Chad and Wanda's to spend a little time. It was so fun to hold that Little Bear I was changing his bum and I was not quick enough before he pead all over the place. "SILLY BOYS" Thanks for sharing them cute boys with us



Now Colter is one busy boy, he always wants to show you something he can do or something to see. Ever since he was little he takes your pinky and pulls you to where he wants you. He is so fun to watch and play with, he wants to be just like the Big kids. We brought the baby a suprise and couldn't not bring BIG BROTHER one to. SIDE WALK CHALK he had so much fun drawing or asking the big kids to draw certain things, he had chalk from head to toe before he was done. Colter is adjusting to having a baby brother in the house as long as he has is daddy, cheetos, dunes or mom he is Great.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Colter is such a cute boy. We pulled in their yard the other day and he came running and jumped into Bart's arms. It was pretty cute!

grandma Deb said...

Way to go Aunt Niecey Colter loves the newman family, and is so excited when you come over to visit him. Thanks for being such great aunts, uncles and cousins, you are all the best!!!!!!