I don't think there is any position that SHELB can't play. She did it all this week and give it her whole heart and strength. Shelby is becomeing such a team player this year. SHe is with a different team and yes it does have its ups and downs but she is getting so many more opportunities to do it ALL. She tries to keep her team on the UP side and is trying to improve her own abilities on the field. Shelby you played AWESOME and I couldn't be more proud of you. I love to watch you play GOOD JOB SIS!!
Shaylie Bug is also a little ball player. She plays an AWESOME left fielder. She is always talking to her team and letting them know where the ball is and going. She got hit at the plate and fought through it. Shaylie has had a rash ALL over her body and it itches and is uncomfortable she did her best to not let it bug her. Shaylie I love you and am so proud of you keep up the GOOD WORK you are improving every time you play. I love that you keep the team cheering and encouraging every player you ROCK sis!!











5 comments:
It looks like you are keeping busy:)Shaunie's dress is darling!
YOU had a busy Saturday!! Shaunie looked beautiful! Way cute dress!!
Good job you softball girls. Looks like you had some fun!
What an awesome Mom you are and the girls are so lucky to have you!!! THANKS for letting me tag along this weekend I love to watch the girls too. I was so proud of both of them. I was so happy that the weather was so nice. Yea it is softball season and I love it.. Shaunie looked so beautiful, and casey is mighty lucky to have such a doll on his arm.
I know I comment and say this everytime, but I just can't believe how old and grown up my cute nieces are getting. It seems unbelievable.
Love you girls-proud of you too!
Yay! It's softball season. Looks like the girls are huge assets to the team. Of course they are - they're terrific! We miss you. It's just not the same cheering without you by my side. Wow! Shaunie looks so grown up - when did that happen!?!?!?
Post a Comment