How blessed we are to have mothers. I just want to THANK some of the mothers that influence me. There strong will and strong spirits that have touched my life. There desire to be the BEST moms they can be. I am so BLESSED to have these ladies apart of my life. I am also blessed to have SISTERS, and FRIEDNDS that astound me with the GREAT mothers that they are THANKS for being there for me. It really does take a VILLAGE to raise a Family and ALL the examples and help I have in raising mine I am so GRATEFUL.
I LOVE YOU ALL TONS THANK YOU
Also I want to tell my Little Family THANKS for letting me be your MOM. I hope that I can always be the Mother that you need. I am so BLESSED to have you in my life. You each make me the person I am today. Thank you for our little talks, our HUGS and KISSES, our little moments that help us become closer or help us become better. You are the BEST Family I could ever ask for. I Love You and never forget that.....
I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK
1.jpg)









3 comments:
You are the best!! What a sweet post, I can't believe that you are mine. I don't deserve you. But can't think of anyday without you. I am so blessed. Thank you for being the sweet daughter that you are. I love you TONS!!!! Your family should be grateful to have a MOM like you...
What a nice tribute! You are an amazing mom. I marvel at all the things you do and seem to keep a smile. You are an example to me!
Well I hope you had a HaPpY mOThErS dAy!! What a sweet little post, you are a wonderful person & an amazing mother!! luv ya!
Post a Comment