Sunday, May 24, 2009

MUD

What happens when you find a mud whole, a Trampoline covered in mud when it has been a HOT Day of lots of work from all!!

Thats right you find in the middle of all that

3 KIDS having a BLAST of FUN!!

The kids had been helping on the farm getting the sprinklers going and untangled from a late Fall Wind storm last year. They helped from 8:00 in the morning until 2:00 in the afternoon they were tired and HOT. When Scott and I came off the hill at 3:00 this is what we found LOL!! They were laughing and teasing and throwing mud.....GOTTA LUV IT!!! Thanks kids for ALL of your help we love you and couldn't of done it with out you.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

About Us said...

WOW! I don't know if I would of thought that was cute:) LOL Your a great mom!! and they look like were having a blast!

grandma Deb said...

I don't think I ever let you do somthing like that. You are one patient mom. The kids love living on a farm and that is great. They will love to see these pic's when they get older.. Love Ya MOM