My Aunt D-Ann has MS. Her family invited us to come and join them for a fundraiser walk. Shelby and I, Grandma Deb and Aunt Dawn were part of the crew along with some of Aunt D-Ann's family. The girls put the shirts together and got the whole team one. (D ann's favorite color). The moring started off pretty wet and cold. We brought rain ponchos and many layers to keep us warm. The trail was so pretty and many happy walkers along the way.. RAIN or SHINE it was going to get done. There was buckets of rain coming down and when they sounded the horn to begin the rain stopped. Before we were to the finish line we were taking off some layers of clothing the sun was peeking through the wet clouds and it was a Beautiful morning. Thanks Hoopes family for inviting us to join in for the fight for a cure of MS... WE LOVE YOU AUNT D ANN Your the BEST!!!!
Scott's grandma Wanda also had ms we thought alot and about her today also. I have been told that she was a fighter through her struggles with the disease. I can see my Aunt D-Ann being the same way. We hope that there will be a cure soon in the NEAR future!!









7 comments:
Thanks for joining the crew I love you and appreciate your support. It was a good memory. You are the BEST too.
I so want to do this. I have been wanting to forever but have never found anyone to do it with. I will have to get details from you next time and try to get my family too. Here is hoping for a CURE of that awful disease.
I would have loved to do this with you guys. Let me know when the next one is so I can join in. As you may or may not know my mom has MS too.
Nice Tribute! Way to get and go on a rainy day!
Nice Tribute! Way to get and go on a rainy day!
Love your aunt D-Ann! That is so great that you all did this to support her! And I bet you didn't even have any laughs that day either?! haha You're always having fun! You guys have an awesome family!
that is soooo awesome, my sister and her family always do the walk for diabetes, she says no matter what the people walking are full of smiles and it is always fun!!! good job!!!
Post a Comment