Tuesday, April 21, 2009

AWARDS


This past weekend was full of lots of accomplishments done and awarded in the end!! Three days worth. Grandmas and Grandpa ,Dad Mick were all there Friday night to support Shaunie (my camera would not co0operate) SHAUNIE had an awesome experience at State Convention. She won 3 BIG awards for herself.. One being a STATE PROFICIENCY AWARD (nursery operations) she was able to apply her work experience at CALL"S NURSERY and the skills she is learning to complete this and win this award. AWESOME!!! Also she and her partner Tyrell Stephens completed an Agri-Science project together and was able to win first place with that. AWESOME!! Also Shaunie was 3rd runner-up in the STAR STATE GREENHAND Agriscience for the 08'-09' year. Did I mention this is competing within our entire STATE of Utah FFA AWESOME!!! Hard work and lots of determination and guidance from AWESOME Teachers helped shaunie recieve these awards. She won $$$$ and Plaques now she will be heading to NATIONALS in Indianapolis again in the FALL to represent Utah and the Bear River FFA Chapter AWESOME!! Shaunie we are so proud of you and the accomplishments you are working for.. I LOVE YOU TONS thanks for making your family so proud of you keep up the GOOD work Sis!!


A BIG thanks to all the sponsors, teachers and parents that support FFA it is an AWESOME club to be involved in very positive and I know you have to want to do these projects to succeed in FFA. It is a club (an association) that takes alot of work and determination. Thanks Mr. T.J Rhodes for sparking Shaunie's interest and others their freshmen year of school she loved it then and loves it know.. YOUR THE BEST!!!
(I will try to post other pics when I receive them from the officers hint, hint)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I will get those to you soon like within this week

Amy Jo said...

Way to go Shaunie!! I am so glad our kids have taken an interest this program. There are so many great opportunities for them. We'll be rootin for you at Nationals!!

The Rhodes Family said...

Way to go Shaunie! It makes my job so much fun and so worth the headache and time away from home when a kid will actually try and then win.

No Buckaroos said...

Congrats to Shaunie! What a great program FFA is for these kids.

grandma Deb said...

WOW!!! How proud is this Grandma, way to go sis. You are such a doll and take things so serious. When ever you are involved in somthing you go all the way. I can't believe that there is a program out there that helps kids like F.F.A. does I wish I would have taken more opportunities like you are doing. We couldn't be prouder and wish you all the best at Nationals. You are my little super star of the FFa Love you TONS!!!!!