10 years ago
Saturday, April 25, 2009
BraGGin Rights
Shaylie is so ProUd of this one!!! She was at practice on Tuesday night last week and they were hitting she was shagging balls she had her mitt full and Sierra hit a hard line drive. Well Shaylie's Right leg upper Thigh was a good back stop for it.. She hasn't complained much but she has wanted me to show it off. She took the camera and got a great shot, I think I should have taken the pic so I could get your cute face in the picture. Way to Go Shaylie I think you deserve BRAGGING rights on this one!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
WOW Shaylie that is so cool it is softball scares that have a story behind it that makes the sport so fun. I am sure you will get more just hope they aren't any worse. Love you and keep up the good work!!!!
I am so so SORRY Shaylie! I feel so BAD!!
OUCH!! Tell Shaylie bug I love her guts & hope her leg feels better soon!! She definitely deserves bragging rights!!
WOW! That looks like it hurts, I agree she deserves bragging rights. What a tough girl!
OWIE! It'll turn all colors before it's better. Get some rest!(and a treat!)
It does look good, those are the best kinds of wounds!!! It's funny how bruises are so much fun to show off!!!
Post a Comment