Is this not the cutest thing you ever saw!!! WOW he is perfect in every way. My little Brother Chad and his Beautiful, Brave wife Wanda were blessed last night with this precious little boy, not really so little 8 lbs. 11 oz and tons of beautiful black hair all styled with a mohak. He
resembles his big brother colter. These two are such good parents and I must say they make darn CUTE babies together. We are so Happy and Excited to have another little one around. Heavenly Father blesses us all when he shares these sweet little spirits with our families. CONGRATS to CHAD, WANDA , COLTER and BAY We LOVE YOU TONS!!!!!









5 comments:
Wow! What a handsome little man! Too Cute!
What a cute baby. I just read her blog last night saying he still wasn't born!!
Oh, so cute! Tell them congrats!!
Too stinkin' cute!! I can't hardly wait to see him!!
what a handsome lil guy. tell them congrats!! I have been wondering if they had had him yet, I guess I need to check in a little more often:)
Post a Comment