We had so much fun at DONKEY BASKETBALL!! The community team, the studentbody team, the teachers team and members of the FFA team go against each other on donkeys and try to make baskets with a basketball. There are certain rules like you can only pass the ball if you are on the donkey, you can't play defense unless you are on the donkey ahahahahaha it is so hillarious everyone needs to come watch. GOOD JOB FFA!!! It is a great fundraiser for this group and great fun had by all who attend. Kirk Willie and Kyle Holden were on the community team representing GREENLINE EQUIPMENT but there was a few riders that were having to much fun and wouldn't share there donkeys :( SORRY :( Kyle we know you really wanted to ride. For sure next year you will get to!!
10 years ago









2 comments:
What a fun night!! I laughed alot. It makes me proud that Shaunie belongs to a great program like FFA. It has taught Shaunie alot. I appreciate your support that you give to your kids you are awesome!!!!
That was quite funny! I wish our 2 would have rode. Maybe next year. I haven't even got my pics off my camera yet. You are on the ball! :) I had fun visiting with you later tonight. We really need to do that more often.
Post a Comment