These words are so much FUN to say and so much FUN to here!!! Yesterday was my Birthday ya I think I am still 29 hahaha but it was a good day. It started out with breakfast from Shaylie and Mick then with some birtday wishes from Shaunie and Scott (shelb was sick so she was still sleeping). Then a Happy Birthday text, and another one and another one. Then a phone call Happy Birthday wish. Then I go to work and get some Happy Birthdays. Then my moms kitchen sends over this cute little pie with kisses glued to it with a match in it (SO CUTE). Another phone call came with a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Dad. Then at serving time Shaunie and friends i think there was 10 or more come in with some cupcakes and sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me aaaaahhhhhhh I LOVED THIS!!!! Then I go to show and tell to Mick's class and get another HAPPY BIRTHDAY. We get home from school and Shelby greets me with a HAPPY BIRTHDAY (still not feeling her best), shaylie brings me some cards that her friends had made me aaahhhh I LOVED THIS to!!!! Then I get a HAPPY BIRTHDAY suprise visit from the florist, then the relief society and then the bishop. OMG I am so LUCKY!!!! We get ready to go to Pack Night with Mick before that is over I get sang a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Amy Jo, Heidi and Amy Evans and I can't forget a birthday kiss from Bart hahaha I LOVED THIS (the singing)!!!! We get home and Mom and Dad come to visit with some DELICIOUS Angel Food Cake and Strawberries yum yum with some HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes I get a few more HAPPY BIRTHDAY phone calls and a few more HAPPY BIRTHDAY texts. I t doesn't even stop there, the door bell rings we are eating cake and visiting and in walks Heather and Jalean they kidnap me take in there car and wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY. They take me to Mack's for some ice cream, though I didn't order ice cream I just got a drink. We sit down an visit and in walks Kitty Summers with her handsome grandsons so Jalean pulls out a candle and a match I put the candle in a french fry (because I didn't order ice cream oops) and EVERYONE in Mack's starts to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY wow I LOVED THIS to!!!!! THANKS EVERYONE for making my birthday a HAPPY BIRTHDAY you are all the BEST!!!!!
10 years ago







11 comments:
What a fun day! I'm glad you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You deserve it, I sure do love you:)
What a great birthday!! What awesome family and friends!!
You are the sweetest daughter any MOM could ask for I sure do Love you to pieces!!!!!! It was a fun day when you were born. YOu were so adorable. All the nurses fought over you. They couldn't believe how much hair you had. Thanks for the 36 wonderful years that you have given your DAD and me. We are so proud of the great person that you have turned out to be. Love you Tons MOM!!!!
Janiece, Happy Birthday!!!! I was planning on calling then I went to work and all heck broke lose. Midnight rolled around and it was to late to call. I hope when I talked to you the day before and wished you HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you still remember that for the next day. I loved your above msg from mother. I just about cried. She is truly as sweet as you are!!!!
You deserve it girl! Glad it was a good one!
Hey Happy Birthday! I feel bad that I wasn't one of the many that called or text-so hope this will do! It is obvious you are loved by many-you are a great person! Hope you had a great one!
Hey neice sounds like you had a great birthday!! You deserve it you are a great person!!! Love Ya
Rachell
It's because you are so awesome and loved! You can tell you ARE a great friend by all those Birthday wishes from everyone who loves you!
Glad you had a great day, I'm just sorry we stole you away from cake with your mom and dad! Tell them thanks for sharing you with us! Sure do love ya! Good memories, eh!? How did we get away without a picture of us all together? We'll have to recreate that one!
You deserve all that love! Happy Birthday!
I'm glad you had such a great day honey, & that you liked our song (& not Bart's kisses j/k)!!
Post a Comment