Emotions have been high this past week with the loss of Grandma Bonnie. We had a great Funeral and an awesome tribute to her with LOTS and LOTS of Friends and Family that came to honor her. Grandma leaves behind a GREAT Legacy. She will be missed by all that new her.
This is some pictures at the cemetary. The palbearers were teasing Chad. He is the littlest guy and they are all so much bigger than him. They thought they were lifting the casket to high for him and teasing him that his feet were dangling. LOL Chad is always a good sport I think he probably gets his smallness from Grandma because she was smaller than him....
LOTS and LOTS of Hugs were given. We had family from all over come to Grandmas Funeral... Montana, California, Florida, Colorado, Texas, Idaho, Arizona and all over Utah. Grandma would have been so proud and excited to see all her family together. We were talking and saying this is and probably would be ever again the biggest family reunion we have ever had. It was fun to see all the family and sad to see them all leave.












4 comments:
Thanks for the pics they are so sweet. You do a good job!!! I have to remember to smile more I look like I am mad at someone. I love the pics of you and Jamie you both are beautiful!!!! Love you TONS!!!
Your pics look great. You and your sis are so pretty. I am sorry about your Grandma. It is hard to lose a loved one even when it is their time. Your pictures are priceless.
I've been thinking of you and your family. It's not easy to say goodbye. How wonderful that we know what we know, till we meet again, right? Lots of Love.
Janiece
Thanks for the nice comments. It was an honor to help Joe with your grandma. She always made me feel like I was one of her own grandchildren. She was a very special lady. Love Ya Rachell
Post a Comment