Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Grandma

Today my Grandma Bonnie passed away. She has left this life for a better one I am sure of.
Grandma was an amazing SPECIAL lady. She and Grandpa Paul had twelve children together. They first lived in Colorado and then moved to Utah. Grandma had many friends, and with 12 kids of her own she had a big family that LOVED her dearly. She was loved by all who knew her. She made friends everywhere she went. I remember everytime we would go to grandma's she would never let us go away with out taking something home even if it was an orange or banana. She was a giving grandma in every way. Grandma loved to have HUGS and KISSES. She loved to always look nice from head to toe. Grandma will be missed by us all but we are sure she and grandpa are having the best reunion ever. I sure they have found a lake to go fishing and she is hooking is line for him. Grandma WE LOVE YOU tons.Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Dennison4Ever said...

I am SO sorry for your loss! We love you all, please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you
Kerry

Amy Jo said...

Janiece, I am so sorry for the loss of your grandma. I have heard you talk of her before. It is easy to say they are in a better place and at peace, but it still hurts. So I am sorry.

About Us said...

I am so sorry, but what a good feeling to know she is in a better place. I love your post what a good little tribute to her. I love you honey, please let me know if I can help you w/ anything. My thoughts and prayers are w/ you and your sweet family.

April Greener said...

Very sorry to hear about Grandma Bonnie. SHe was always so kind to me and I will miss her also!

Thinking about you...

grandma Deb said...

That was a special tribute for gma Bonnie we are all going to miss her terribly.It was good to hear so many fun things about her at the funeral. Lets just keep talking about her and then we won't forget how much we loved her.Thanks for the sweet person that you are!!!! Love you thissssss much!!!!!!

Jess said...

Niecee,
This is your cousin Jessica! Thank you for your tribute to Grandma on your blog! Shw was a great woman who will be missed terribly! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for printing out teh words for the kids! I know that helped a ton. I dont know why I didnt think of that, but it was just kinda thrown at me at the last minute to pick out the songs for the kids. Ans speaking of kids, you and Scott have done such a good job raising yours! They are so polite and well behaved!! Tell Shaunie that I thought she looked so beautiful in her Prom Dress!