My COMMENTS, What happened to them?????? I posted about a Great day and now I can't see no comments what in the world did I do? Hope to see everyone's comments on this winter weather I was itching for the SPRING weather I am tired of this SNOW!!!!
10 years ago







5 comments:
I'm with you about the weather! It was nice to be outside all weekend-but now Yuck! That is cool that Mick has a bike. We might be having a race at our ranch this fall that he should come try. We are not sure yet. If not this year then for sure next year! I will keep you posted! Keep smiling!
I have mixed feelings. I am anxious for spring, but I still love to see it snow. Since we still need the moisture, I guess I can wait until March. Kayc keeps me updated on the snow melt so we can put the tramp up.
I am so w/ you I was loving the nice warm weather, but my hubby is so loving all the new snow!
I like the silly pics, the one of Mason is so funny:)
I love the pic's of the green grass and then oh no what happened. This snow is getting rediculous!!! I am so ready for some nice warm weather. I love the sun shine. It makes me feel happy!!!Love you guys G-Ma
I've never become fond of the snow, cold, winter, since I've lived here almost 30 years! I'm definitely ready for sunshine, warm weather, flowers, etc.,
Post a Comment