Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Scotty


I love this man to the moon and back!!! Scott is a dedicated family man with a HUGE Heart. He loves to be around people and B.S. hahaha. I am not sure he could survive without his cell phone near his front pocket. Scott I love you and Hope you have a Great Year in 09 HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

grandma Deb said...

Tell Scott he is my favorite son-in-law!!!haha Hope he has a Happy Birthday!!! He has a lot to be thankful for. What a darling bunch of kids how did you two get so lucky. Luv ya G-Deb

Amy Jo said...

Happy Birthday Scott! behind every good man is a wonderful woman!!:)

April Greener said...

Happy Birthday Brother! You are my favorite brother ever! I really love you!

April

Arlene said...

This is way late, but happy B-day Scott! Your a good dad and a great man in our community!! What an awesome family you have! Keep up the good work!