Friday, February 20, 2009

Bitter Sweet Weekend

A weekend of snow again!!! The weekend was a little busy, Mick was a sick boy, Shelby fell on the ice and hurt her back, Casey came to visit Shaunie, Shaylie made breakfast, Sutton family came to see us on there way to California, Grandma came to teach us a new card game, Scott bought a new heater for outside (he was ay excited), and I just tryed to keep everyone Happy you know it is a full time job sometimes.

Shaylie and I made breakfast for all our Valentines in the Newman House!!

Heart shaped French Toast

Shaunie had a visitor come see her. I found this picture and I think she condd Casey into helping her with her chores for the day. Thanks casey for the help!!

Mick was sick with BAD tonsils thursday-sunday uhg.... This is what he did when he had the energy to play. He sets up the whole farm and begs to keep it up for more than one day. Happy Valentines mick! It takes up the whole front room these pictures don't even show it all. It is quite a masterpiece, thanks Shaylie for playing with mick you are a good big sister.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

I don't blame the little guy, if I had taken all the time to set things up I wouldn't want anyone to mess it up either. Looks like a ton of fun.

About Us said...

I love the farm, it reminds me of Connor he used to do that same thing and my Kobe is following in his foot steps:) And I love the new look of your blog! And one more thing I am glad you had a good Valentine's:)