Monday, February 9, 2009

Quick Change of Season


Our Grass Almost Looks Green

Can you see the Pheasant strolling through our yard????
It was so fast we barely could get one picture

Yesterday was a beautiful day with the sun shining the birds chirping, warm enough to go for a walk around the block, remove Christmas lights offf the house, see the grass from the melting snow, see brand new baby piggies aaaaahhhhhhhh

What a Beautiful Perfect Day!!!!!!!!


And then we wake up to this HOLY WINTER


WINTER ALL OVER AGAIN
The snow is so heavy the tree looks like it could collapse onto the trampoline
Check out the power line...this was a wet, wet snow storm!

I was really starting to feel a little spring fever!!!!

1 comments:

grandma Deb said...

glad you got things figured out. I have been playing with some collages and now I can't figure out how to arrange them. Please help me some more. Luv Ya MOM