Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rocky Road



This is for my brother Cody. Cody you have been on that rocky road for quite a few years and you have seen what hell can be like. You have faced and accepted your addiction and know the

challenges of life. Today you said "LIFE IS WONDERFUL" I am so proud that you can see that life is wonderful and that you know that you have been blessed with life. Cody I am so proud of you and proud that you have been able to endure this test of life. I have told you over and over that I now the tests you have been through have been for your WHOLE family and that we are supposed to learn from your tests and grow and forgive and endure and love you more and more. Cody you will be an example to your friends and family forever that we each can get through the cards (tests) that we are dealt of life. Today at your graduation I was so proud of you and the example you were to all those in that room. Cody all those people look up to you, the judge and your counselors said some really cool things about you and I hope that you will always remember balance and your faith and your strong spirit. You are a good person, a good dad and a good brother and I love you! Thanks for letting me share this Awesome day with you.




Cody, Aunt D-ann, Aunt Dawn, Dad and Mom

Cody's Boss, and Good Friends also came today to support him they love him and we are so happy that he has positive, uplifting people in his life that care. WAY TO GO BUD oxoxoxox

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Janiece, thank you so much for this post. It really hits home. I have a sister who has had an addiction for about 25 years & has been in prison several times & is there again right now. This gives me hope. Cody is lucky to have such great examples to look up to & such great support. I pray often to know how to help my sister. Thanks again for giving me hope!!

Amy Jo said...

What an inspriring post. Sticking together and supporting one another...that is what family is. You are a great sister! LOL

Heidi said...

I am so happy for him, he is such a great guy. It was fun to get to know him alitle better at the state fair. He was so polite and helpful. Lessons cand be learned every day of our lives, by our experiences and by others. COngratulations Cody!!!!!!

All About Us said...

This is true!! we are so proud of him. We have a good support system. Family is more than what we think. I can't imagine not having family. We are so blessed. We are so proud of Cody keep up the good work.

About Us said...

I love your post, I'm so happy for Cody. That is awesome and he couldn't have done it with out you and your family. Your have wonderful parents, I think your mom is so sweet! Congrats to all:)

Christensen Family said...

Congrats Cody! That is always very inspiring when someone can overcome something like that. Family is so amazing isn't it? You guys have an amazing family too. I have always been so impressed with all of you since I married into the fam. You guys are so supportive and come to everything from bridal and baby showers to baby blessings, etc. We love you all and are glad that things are going so well.

Bytheway... your blog is very cute also!!!!