Tuesday, November 4, 2008

PERFECT DAY


Shaylie had a Great day. First of all she wanted skinny pancakes for breakfast then I picked her up from school and took her to chantel to get her nails done. Then her and I ( just the two of us) went to logan and shopped for her. It was so fun I asked her what else she wanted to do and she go this big grin and said I would like to get my ears pierced and so you see the Birthday Girl got just what she wanted she was a tiny bit nervous but never even flinched. Thanks Shaylie for the great Day I love you and Hope you had the PERFECT BIRTHDAY for the PERFECT SWEETHEART that you are to me. I LOVE YOU!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amy Jo said...

What a fun day!! You are a great mom! Happy Bday Shaylie

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I just love Shaylie, she is so cute & is so nice to everyone. I really am going to come steal her someday!! Glad you guys had a great day together!!

All About Us said...

I remember when I would go shopping with my mom. I was so much fun (I think I was a lil spoiled though) we would do just exactly what you and your mom did. I am glad that you had a great b-day. you will remember that forever. I have never forgotton the days when my mom and I would do that.

Katie B said...

Fun Times! I love days like that! Glad she had a good time, and the ear peircing is a big deal! :D

Christensen Family said...

Happy birthday Shaylie! So much fun to go spend some girl time alone. Sounds like you had a wonderful bonding time with her. You are a great mom and have wonderful kids.

the olsen family said...

She is so dang cute. I love that her and Carson are the same age... Hopefully they can keep a watchful eye on each other ( I know Carson is going to need it!) What a fun mom and daughter day!