"LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE"

Mick has started wrestling this fall again. It is his 3 or 4th year and he still loves it. Mick shows that he has much confidence in himself, his strength, his determination and his ability to learn. Before they seperated into teams Mick said "I hope I get a coach that will teach me more things to know about wrestling" Mick likes to win just like any other athlete but he is determined to learn the technique of the win and to work hard for a winning match. He was so excited to have a friend on his team that is in his class at school. Jagar Rinderknecht is the same size as Mick and has the same determination as mick to do his best. It also helps that Jagar's dad is the coach and expects more out of these two boys. The two of them are good friends and have a good time together. They know when it is time to be serious and a time to play and if not Timber lets them know! GOOD LUCK MICK! and GOOD LUCK GRAY TEAM!
.jpg)
"IT'S A BOY THING"

LEARNING ALL THE RIGHT MOVES
PUT YOUR ARM UNDER THERE ARM ,TWIST,KEEP YOUR FEET, USE YOUR LEGS, SQUEEZE, ROLL, GET OUT OF THERE, QUICK FEET, CROSS FACE, TAKE DOWN, PIN, HEAD LOCK, etc.







4 comments:
good luck Mick and have fun!!!
Nice scrapbook page...you go girl!
Keep at it Mick your going to be a way good Wrestler. Were proud of you.
We changed the link to our blog and I wanted to let you know. Just click on my message to get the new link.
Hi Janiece! I saw your comment on Jenn's blog and thought I would check out your blog. Very cute! Don't you just love the blogging world? Stop on over some time to my blog!
Post a Comment