Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I've beenTAGGED

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1-Stay at home mom & loving it
2-had 3beautiful girls ages Shaunie 5, Shelby, 2 & Shaylie 1
3-Lived on Rocket Road
4-Getting ready for the HOLIDAYS!
5-sometimes felt like a single mom-Scott was working straight graves!

5 Things on my TO-DO list today (we have no school)
1-Sleep in until 8:00 i hope
2-Shelby Physical Therapy
3-Kitchen Renovation at mom's
4-Take kids to a movie
5-Kitchen Renovation at mom's

5 snacks I enjoy
1-wish it was only 5
2-popcorn
3-m&m's
4-celery
5-pretzels

5 things I would do if I was a Millionaire
1-split it 6 ways with my kids and hubby
2-Landscape my yard , barns and indoor arena etc.
3-build a fun center for the youth
4-give to charity
5- buy a new FAST car!

5 places I have lived
1-sandalwood -Tremonton
2-West Tremonton
3-Bothwell across from in-laws
4-Rocket Road - Bothwell
5-BOTHWELL

5 Jobs I have had
1-Kent's
2-Housekeeper
3-Day Care Provider
4-Cook
5- My favorite, being a MOM!

5 people I tag
1-Becki
2-Wanda
3-April
4-Carol
5-Heidi

Thanks Shelby for tagging me that was fun!

0 comments: