Thursday, November 20, 2008

ATTITUDE



Today was the start of a new Trimester. Grades are in and we start all over again. The girls were nervous to begin new classes but were both ready for a change. When they got home I ask how was your day and Shelby's reaction was "I loved it! I have the best classes" Shaunie's reaction" School really sucks" the difference in HS and Intermediate I guess. So they proceed to go on with there adventures of the day and I think it all comes down to ATTITUDE. Who has the better attitude towards school and who can put forth a little more positive ATTITUDE in their day.

Mick loves to play soccer or football at school. But he is loving Math right now he is always counting, adding, subtracting and writing numbers. Shaylie loves the social part of school I think the very most. But she also has new things going on. The new smart boards at school are the cool thing with her and the math that her class is working on. I love when the kids come home and have just figured something out that they think is so cool that they have to hurry and share it with mom. It is like a LIGHT BULB has turned on and they can't turn it off. LOVE IT!

I truly want the best for each of my kids. I was not the best student in HS so I guess I want more for shaunie and want her to do her best and feel good about what she can accomplish. I love each of my kids and I am so proud of their accomplishments they each are good students and do their best in school.

That being said I wish all students GOOD LUCK in this next trimester and go with a
POSITIVE ATTITUDE!

4 comments:

About Us said...

What cute kids as always! I love your post, I just got home from work w/ the worst attitude,& started checking out blogs & I came upon yours. It made me stop & think about a few things. Sometimes it's hard to over come our thoughts, but attitude can make or break you. Thanks for the reminder as we all strive to look for the positive:)

Anonymous said...

GREAT POST!! Everything in life can make or break us depending on attitude!! What a great reminder :)

Amy Jo said...

You are right...attitude is the key to how we look at things. I needed to read this post this morning. Thanks for helping me to have a better day!
KJ is excited to have Shelby in her class this tri.
About your bed...it really is huge. Maybe your kids are afraid of falling off and braking a bone. HA HA JK

All About Us said...

Dido to All. Thanks for the cute post that will make me also have a better day!!