Just want to wish my DAD a Happy Birthday! He is 60 years young today. Dad you are amazing. I love you and hope you have a GREAT day.
Dad would do anything for his Grandkids. Dad loves his family. Dad is very paticular with work especially yard work. Dad has a great backyard that we all love to play in. He can do circles around us with his energy sometimes. Dad is funny and always jokeing around. He has many tricks up his sleeves for anyone. We love to here stories about him when he was younger he did have some wild times. He is always making us laugh. I don't think he looks (or acts) like he is sixty, Dad has had pretty good health so for my birthday wish for him is to continue with good health. I LOVE YA DAD HAPPY BIRTHDAY







2 comments:
Yes your dad is way cute with the grandkids. He is always tricking, scaring, joking around with them. The only thing is is that Jimmy boy can't take us tricking, scaring, joking very well with him. Man your OLD Jim....
(sorry if my other comment went through. I think that I did something wrong)
Here's to dads!!! Gotta love em. We shouldn't ever waste whatever time we have with them. Thanks for posting - I miss ya.
Post a Comment