I am looking forward to the Holidays and that means Thanksgiving also. I have been listening to Christmas music since the 1st of November and I have some favorites on my playlist that I wanted to download so I cheated and decided to blog them also. So heres to you all. Happy Thanksgiving this week may you all be blessed with a wonderful dinner with family and friends around. May we all be THANKFUL for all of our many blessings that we have near us and all around us. May we all enjoy the HOLIDAYS and take in all the MAGIC that is in the air this time of year!
10 years ago







5 comments:
I hope you and your family have a happy holiday! I love your new play list,Where Are You Christmas is my fav.
I feel the same way about The Holidays. I love them both. I love to listen to Christmas too. Cute Background!! Have fun with your girls at the show. You will LOVE it!!!
I love your new background! And I love the holidays too! Wish it felt like this all year round :)
I love it too & have also been listening to Christmas music since Nov. 1. It just brings such an amazing, peaceful spirit with it doesn't it??
your my favorite "Santa" family in the whole world. I think it is so cool that you guys do that, as a family especially. I bet your kids have alot of great experiences being on the "inside" of Christmas parties. I bet they see alot of excitement@@
Post a Comment