.jpg)
Saturday night we went bowling with Eric, Melissa, Mason and our Clan. We always have so much fun with the Hansen Family we love these guys so much. Trying to keep mick and mason focused on the game, Shaunie trying to not hit the gutter, Shelby and Shaylie from being goof balls and Eric from stinking up the place was a chore so I really couldn't focus on my game and got beat by everybody......... Is that enough excuses?........ No really it was alot of fun just being with family. Scott was home helping chad with power at his house, he tends to miss out on our good times sorry hunny but you have learned that we will have fun with or without you.
Shaunie and I making our game plan.It really didn't help me I still got beat by everybody, oh ya except Shaunie

Mason and Mick with there AWESOME hand shakes!

Shelby and Shaylie the official score keepers!
.jpg)
Eric looks so innocent, Mick's face though really gives you away.
We love you Eric but really you STINK~
We Love you guys and thanks for sharing a fun night with us. We are so lucky to have such good fun times with family! Melissa was really there she was behind the camera for the night love ya missy.







3 comments:
Sounds like you had a good time. I just love the Hansen family too, I could just squeeze Mason!!
I hope you & your fam. have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
We were there last night and I kicked butt with a 99! Bowling is great family entertainment. Looks like you guys had a great time.
Again, wish we were closer (OR maybe you guys should move closer to us! :)
And yeah...Eric I could smell you from here! ;)
Post a Comment