Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas Tag Time!!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper I love wrapping gifts and having them fill the bottom of the tree with lots of gifts, and ripping them open but, if I run out of paper the bags are real handy
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, but we have had real trees and our favorite ones are the ones we cut down ourselves.
3. When do you put up the tree? Some time the week after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually before New Years but if it was scott's choice everything could get put away Christmas Day when he starts taking out all the wrapping paper he just gets in that mood to have everything put back to normal. CRAZY MAN!
5. Do you like eggnog? Only a few sipps
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My cabbage patch and my boombox
7. Hardest person to buy for? Dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? My kids they are happy with whatever they recieve
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Not much of a card sender but we do love recieving them
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A sweater that was really supposed to be someone else's.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Annabelle's Wish, Hallmark Christmas', and more
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Black Friday
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? If buying a gift and not finding were it was hid for Christmas, then finding it and giving it to someone for a b-day gift counts
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Treats, Treats, Treats
16. Lights on the tree? Lights - and lots of them
17. Favorite Christmas song? do I have to narrow it down? Let it be Christmas by Alan Jackson
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home! But we do go see families Christmas'
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Ya, can't you?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning except pj's on christmas eve
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Me being a procrastinator and stressing out. Why do I do that to myself?
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I really like our snowmen ornaments. But we are due for some new ones on the other trees
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? My dad has us hooked on the Honey Baked Hams he spoils us (expensive) with augratin potatoes and moms rolls yum!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I usually don't say I just get suprised but as I am sitting here at the computer a new Chair would be nice or a laptop then I could sit in bed and blog next to my hubby!
I TAG
Those that have been good this year !

1 comments:

April Greener said...

Okay Janiece did you rig your word verifications to make me feel bad or what??

The first comment I left I had to type in FATITUS (sounds like FAT-itis)

The second one was chubst (like "she is looking way" chub-st lately)

:) :) :)