Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TAGGED

4 RANDOM THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY HUSBAND
1-That he Loves to provide for our Family
2-Our little road trips
3-That he loves me for who I am
4-That he is very protective and caring for others.

4 MOVIES THAT I COULD WATCH OVER & OVER
1-Miss Congeniality
2-Sweet Home Alabama
3-Pure Country
4-How to lose a guy in ten days

4 T.V. SHOWS I WATCH
1-Don't watch much t.v.
2-Channel 2 news
3-BIGGEST LOSER
4-occasionaly OPRAH

4 PLACES I HAVE BEEN
1-Alamo, Idaho (hahaha)
2-California
3-Wyoming
4-Colorado

4 PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME REGULARLY
1-Andi
2-Wanda
3-Lynn
4-Keri

4 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT
1-Nauvoo
2-Alaska
3-Yellowstone (Take my kids)
4-Hawaii

4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1-Why only 4 obviously there is more
2-Shrimp Steak
3-Chicken Alfredo
4-Sweets

4 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE UPCOMING YEAR
1-Shaunie recieving her license so she can be leagl she has been driving since she was 12
2-Mick being baptized
3-Shelby,Shaylie on the same ball team
4-Many adventures our family will endure and the memories and lessons we can learn from our Adventures

4 PEOPLE THAT I WILL TAG
1-Andi Sutton
2-Ruth Crozier
3-April Greener
4-Heather Strong

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey this is erin and i just decided to leave shelby a comment GOOD LUCK IN SOFTBALL HOPE YOU HAVE FUN!!!
love,
erin

Heidi said...

I like the "adventure" part and lessons learned from them. Like next year at the county fair,PACK EVERY BLANKET WE OWN!!!

April Greener said...

Oooo..thanks for tagging me-this is the first time I have checked in for awhile-so I will get started. Where did Shelby's blog go? I can't find it....