I was looking through some pictures and came across these. Wow where has time gone. It seems like yesterday that these were taken. Our families are growing up so fast. What adventures we have had with each of them and are excited and nervous for more adventures. Our house is full of excitement all the time. It is full of want to be dependant, responsibilities, determination, HORMONES, craziness, children, the neighbors children and CHAOS.
Gotta Luv it baby! I wouldn't want it any other way.
DON'T BLINK
and let time go by to fast,
ENJOY
the ADVENTURE,
the
MOMENT
and the
MEMORIES
Shaylie, Shelby and Mick in Idaho Falls. Shaunie stayed home with Grandma Deb this trip she was in sixth grade at the time and couldn't get behind on her homework! lol 








7 comments:
Wow!! those are some funky glasses!! Alot has happened since then, good and not so good. But you are right, I wouldn't change it for anything!!
Time does fly doesn't it. With family & with friends. Remember all the fun scrapbook conventions we went too?? Who has time anymore?? Thanks for the reminder to enjoy life while we can :)
They do grow up to fast! Your kids are such good kids, & always so sweet. You have done an amazing job of raising them! I just love your little fam. all of them, even your mom she is such a good example. I know where you get it from, every time she talks @ church I start to cry, she brings such an amazing spirit with her.
I sometimes wish we could go back. I loved visiting with you everyday when you watched Rilee. We sure have had some fun times.
Oh man! I love those pics! What cuties!!
They grow just before your eyes!!
My baby is almost 3!! I can hardly believe it!
Oh I think it is great you found my blog. I found yours awhile ago too. I tried to tell Becki to start a blog, but she says she doesn't have time for one. We live in Nibley and we love it over here. I sometimes think that I could easily move back to Fielding to be that much closer to my family though.
you are soo right!! i cant let the moments go by!! it seems like karver is changing soo much everday!! each day he is learning something!! before i know it he is going to be running around like crazy!!
Post a Comment