




Two little boys with quite the imagination. Mick and Mason have been thinking about this for few days. They have just been waiting for the right moment to surprise mom with this adventure. I got home tonight and seen the colors orange and yellow coming down the canal bank road. The closer they got it appeared to be a couple of boys stirring up a little mischief. (it was so funny) Mick and Mason had walked to the farm took some string (twine) and decided they would sell pieces of string to earn a little money. Each of there little brains were going a hundred miles an hour thinking about everything they needed to do. Make a sign, get a table, cut the string, get a box for money, grab chairs they were going to be there for a long time ect. They asked me if I would write on a sign for them and put exactly what they told me to put. I was trying not to laugh it was the cutest thing and they were quite serious about all of it. They were trying to get customers to stop and finally one came walking right up. She was needing a belt for her husband (Grandma T ) so his pants wouldn't fall down. Then two cute girls (shyann & Emily) stopped by but they had no money and offered a bobby pin for there pay and the final customer came by looking for a clothes line when they go camping Mick and Mason had the perfect one for her and her family (BODILY'S). In the end they each made nearly $2.00 each. You would have thought they made millions they were so excited and are planning another sale day for Saturday possibly. Kids have the best imaginations ever, I just love it. Thanks for the great customers of Bothwell.
10 years ago







5 comments:
Too funny! I wish I would've known, because twine is hard to come by, I'm sure I could've used some for something. :)
I wish I would have known they were selling! I would have bought me a clothesline also!
It's the BEST string I ever bought! I might have to be back on Saturday! :D
Glad they had so much fun!
I wish I had known about the huge sell! Darn it, maybe next time!
Selling twine huh? That is even better than when Melissa and I sold stuff out of mom's sewing room. This is so stinking cute.
Scott, to answer your question-I did make them sing-and the kids LOVED it!! I know you are jealous.
Post a Comment