Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Schools in Session


"GOOD FRIENDS"

"GOOD BUDS"
First day of School! Who really is ready to go back to school? Not me! That means I have to go back to work and maybe we will get on a schedule. Shaunie is starting High School why don't I feel old,Shelby 7th grade, Shaylie will be in 5th and Mick in 2nd. Next year we will have kids in 4 different schools. I love the first day or two of school because the kids don't argue about what they are going to wear. They are anxious to start something new and get right out of bed with excitement. They all had a great day except Mick he says he would rather be farming than going to school this year. He loved school last year and so hopefully he will learn to love it in a couple of weeks. I love you kids and hope that you have many learning experiences this year in school GOOD LUCK!!

3 comments:

April Greener said...

Yeah!-For being on a schedule-I have to admit I do love that about started school. I always tell myself we are going to keep it during the summer and we never do. Glad my cute nieces and nephew had fun! Love you guys!

About Us said...

What a cute bunch of kids! I just love your little family, your girls are always so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so beautiful & so big. They are sure growing. I can't beleive Shaylie is in 5th grade. I will miss all the hugs she gives me at school next year when she goes to ACHIS.