We have all been busy. From ballgames, to reunions, to parties, picnics and more ballgames we have been a busy family this summer and I guess that is why it has went so fast. There has been alot going on and many blessings and memories to show for it. I just have to say how Grateful I am to have the job that I have so that I can enjoy the summer with my kids like I do. We have had a GREAT SUMMER!
This picture is of Granpa Jim and Grandma Debbie bringing up the rear of our hike at CITY OF ROCKS! As the kids put it this weekend ROCKED!!
Playing at the pool with friends!
Jackpot shows to attend!
We had so much fun at this show we seen friends that we hadn't seen for awhile and swapped kids. Shaylie went to Hannah's house and Rawley came home with Mick. The kids had so much fun catching up and just being together.
We have found plenty of water fights around! 
Summer is flying by and pretty soon we will all be back to school. We have had a great summer and made many memories to show for it.
10 years ago







2 comments:
Sweet Summertime! I Love It! It is flying by too fast for us also. Janiece, I'm so sad I didn't stick around to hear you and Amy sing at the Bothwell celebration! My ankle and kids were ready for bed! You have such a cute family...growing so fast.
YEAH! Glad you've all been having fun! I am thinking I could use another month of summer.... what about you?
Post a Comment