
Mick was stung by a wasp Tuesday. He came home from the farm crying and had is hand on his face I thought maybe I would see blood or even missing teeth, I wasn't really ready for a BIG HUGE LIP! We tried vinegar, onion, and a penny and it still swelled up. We get him somewhat calmed down and he looked in the mirror and said oh no I am going to die! He thought the only one that could fix this was DR. Rod, so I called the Dr. and said we are coming in. We sat in the room and Mick says I am not leaving this room until my lip is looking better. DR. Rod took one look at him and said OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK LIKE MOE ON THE SIMPSONS MICK! Mick was not amused one bit. Rod proceeded to give us instructions and told mick it probably would be swollen for a couple of days. Mick didn't want any pictures taken at the time but now he is glad because we are getting a big kick out of his fat lip. WE LOVE YOU MICK even if you have a big fat lip.
10 years ago







5 comments:
Poor kid! Hope he is feeling better!
Oh my gosh!! Don't you just love Dr. Rod?! He's our favorite! Poor Mick!
WOW! ouch!!! i'm you look liki a prize fighter!!!!
Once again, I hate to laugh, but that pic is just too funny. I'm glad he's ok though. What a tuff little guy!!
That pic is so funny! Mick... you will like it later.... like in 20 years!
Sorry you got stung though, that's no fun!
Post a Comment