Monday, May 12, 2008

Where are the Newmans?

Mick, Carson, Dallin, and Mason. I think we might see these boys on t.v. in the future!
Shaylie, Shelby and Ashley had to try it out just like the boys.
Shaunie and Hannah. This little baby has lots that love her tons!
Yes we are here we just have been a little crazy and not had time to update this darn blog! April this is for you.
Scotts sisters and I met in Layton on a Friday night with all the grandkids to have there pictures taken for Mother's Day. We had a fun time trying to get 11 kids to smile all at the same time. I do have to say Grandma Tamera has some pretty cute grandkids. While we were waiting for the pictures we played around at the mall. The kids were pretending to be on the news. I wish I would of had the video camera they were pretty funny. I think these kids really must listen to the news because they wasn't to bad of news casters I think Channel 2 could be real interested. Thanks for the Great Time Family.

1 comments:

April Greener said...

Yeah! Finally! I thought I was going to get carpel tunnel (sp?) from checking your blog to no avail..:) Hopefully I see another post before next year...
Hannah is a spoiled baby from all of her cousins...and I am so thankful!