

WOW! What fun we have together. Melissa, Eric, Ashley and Mason come to our house or we go to there house and have game night (1 or 2 nights a month). We play wacky six, sneaks, farm game, blocks or whatever we choose. We even pull pranks on each other or go around the table telling a dark secret or two with truth or dare. We all look forward to these game nights they are so much fun with tons of laughs. I am especially grateful to family that you can just relax and have a good time together. Thank You Hansen FAMILY!
10 years ago







9 comments:
What a great tradition to start. Those are the things your kids will always remember. Great idea!
Wish we were closer so we could join in! It looks like fun! Love ya...
I'm jealous! Sound's so fun. I wish more of my family lived closer so that we could do things like this :)
Looks like fun! We love to play sneaks as a family on sundays at my mom's, my kids don't have any cousins that can play with them yet, but their awesome aunts and uncles are always game!
We are so blessed with great families.... aren't we?
good times it looks like.....you do have a fun family, that is great that you can get together and have so much fun.
Janiece,
Happy BIrthday! WE love You!!!
I love the Farming Game!!!!!!!!!
Looks like so much fun! How great is it to have fun with your kids?! Those baby calves are so darn cute!
I love playing games with the family. Such good bonding time.
Post a Comment