Monday, May 12, 2008

"SHOWTIME"

Shaunie has started her stock show adventure for the year again. She went to AGGIE CLASSIC, STYLE OF THE ROCKIES and UTAH STOCK SHOW (spanish fork) We have had so much fun following her and watching her do what she loves. I really mean it when I say follow because, she has learned to do pretty much everything all by herself now and we just watch her do her thing. She loves the atmosphere and the people she meets along with the competition that comes with it. We love you sis and are proud of your accomplishments and hard work.

Shaunie with Little Sis.

After the show in Logan little sis came up lame and needed some attention. We went to a friends place and he put her in this little thingy. (not sure what they call it) Shaunie hates it when her animals are sick or hurting. After a few weeks of meds Little Sis is doing better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so grown up!! Who is this lady she is telling me I look like from some movie?? You'll have to fill me in on that.

afton said...

Shaunie is my hero. She's doing everything I didn't have a chance to do in H.S. and FFA. I just love it when she's excited about her achievements and she runs up to tell me all about it. I just soak that up.

Thanks Shaunie for sharing your life with me. I sure do look up to you.

afton said...

Sorry, that last post is from Heather. I keep forgetting I'm not logged in under my own user name.
Duh, I know.
he he he
Heather

April Greener said...

Shaunie,
You are truly your father's child and the daughter your grandpa always wished he had! I'll never forget watching you wash the steers...:)

This picture looks like little sis is not having too much fun. That is why I could never do that stuff. I am way to sensitive toward animals!