We are in full swing for the Ball season! Shelby has played in a spring season for the past 4 weeks in Roy and just last week brought home the Champion Title. We had some late nights but Shelby was a good sport and never complained about being tired and not wanting to get up to go to school. I didn't have my camera with me the last night of Games but I do have the best picture on my phone of Shelby's team getting the other team around homeplate with arms around each other being every other girl of the other team and the sliders giving an awesome cheer for the other team. I am so proud of shelby and her team they all have good sportsmanship towards the other teams and each other. WAY TO GO SLIDERS!
10 years ago







2 comments:
Way to go Shelby!! She is so talented & sweet, I'm sure she is a good example of good sportmanship.
Nice job Shelby!
Post a Comment