Monday, May 12, 2008

COUSINS


Mick is reading a story to Mason. Mason don't like to sit still for to long but he does like mick to read a story to him. Mick you are a good example to Mason you are helping him want to read. I love to hear Mick read he is doing so good in school he has the best teacher. I asked her if she could just finish out is elementary years with him. She said she would love to. I feel so blessed to have good teachers in our schools. Mrs Mindy Stuart is the BEST! She has helped Mick excel in first grade. From the beginning of school we were a bit nervous. Mick really was not interested in anything to do with school stuff. Mrs Stuart lighted a fire under him and now he is above his grade level in everything. THANK YOU Mrs. Stuart. We love you! I know you have to stay in first grade though to help all those other little kids learn to read and love school too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mick is still a little too shy to say hi to me at school, but I'm not giving up!!

April Greener said...

Way to go Mick!

(Sorry I am commenting too much..I just can't help myself...after waiting this long for a new post :)