Shaylie is my gigggly girl. She is always smiling and giggling. Shaylie loves animals too. I love this picture of her this calf loved her and wouldn't leave her alone it just kept wanting to lick her.
Shaylie has started playing ball with the sliders 10u. She is wanting to be as good as her sister. If I can just help them two get along a little better. One of Shaylie's coaches told them that they needed to help each other be better that one day they could play together in High School on the same team and wouldn't they want each other to be the best they could be. I thought that was pretty cool that it came from him because they listened to him better than they listen to there mother. But High School now that really does age me, that really could be just around the corner.
I love my kids and love to be involved in what they are doing. I love to here them tell me thank you mom for taking me to the ballgame, or thank you mom for taking me to practice, thank you mom and dad for supporting me, thank you mom and dad for spending your money on me, or its okay mom we can just take a sack lunch we don't have to go get dinner it costs to much. All these things we here from our kids makes it well worth the chasing, money and time that we give to them. I am so blessed to have 4 kids that are grateful for the things they have and do and tell their parents THANK YOU! I LOVE MY KIDS TONS! Thanks for letting me be your mom!
10 years ago







4 comments:
They are lucky to have a mom who teaches them to be grateful!! I love Shaylee's giggles too!! I wish I could just steal her. You have very sweet kids, but we all know where they get that from :)
It is great to see all the fun things the Newmans are up to. You have great kids. They are very talented and appreciate what you sacrifice for them. They get it all from their mom (no offense Scott). Keep up all the great work! Does my brother in law coach Shaylie?
That is so neat to have your kids appreciate you so much. You are a great mom and they are great kids. I hope that ours appreciate us as much.
Janiece and Scott,
I am always impressed and amazed at your ability to keep up with all the activities your kids love. I can't even imagine all of the effort it takes...I hope I can do as good as you two when the time comes!
Post a Comment