Shelby has loved sneeking a peek at the blogs on my favorite list. She always says mom you need to update our blog. Well I told her to start her own and see how easy it is to keep it updated. So we tried to do it off of mine and I think we may have messed up a couple of things but we learn best with trial an error around here. You will have to check it out her address is softballshelby.blogspot.com it is pretty cute and when she finished she was just as proud of it as I was. Way to Go Sis!
10 years ago







2 comments:
We'll have to check hers out. If she needs an invite to ours send her email to me at hollichristensen@gmail.com
Janiece,
I had a blog I was required to have for school and then I started my personal blog..mine messed up to. The signature and the "about me" was the same on both and I don't know how to fix it either!
Post a Comment