Thursday, September 3, 2009

SCHOOL

Wow it has started again!!
Another school year and everyone is in a different school and will not be together again until shelby is a senior and Shaylie is a sophmore uuuggghhh..
Mick is in 3rd grade now and has Mrs. Graham 3rd/4th split class he is not sure if mrs. graham is the nicest teacher but I hope he is able to learn LOTS from her and the older kids. his favorite part about school is RECESS.
Shaylie is LOVING 6th grade she is making lots of new friends and loves to see ALL her friends in one school. She says her favorite part about school is seeing all the cute boys and maybe her science class.
Shelby is in 8th grade and likes Middle school and feels like she has pretty good teachers. Though she feels like her school is like a dungeon not much light and very strict. Shelby's favorite part about school is her peer tutoring class.
Shaunie is now a junior and feels pretty lucky to have great classes this trimester, she comes into the lunch room only to visit with me, never to eat school lunch hahaha. Shaunie's favorite part of school is her AG class because there are only 3 girls in her class.
I am back to work and feel very lucky to have the job I have with the same schedule as my kids, I love to have the summer off with the kids.
Scott is busy with work and looking forward to Fall Harvest.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw Shaylie @ ACH & had to give her a big hug!! I'm going to be so sad not to see her @ N.Park anymore :(

grandma Deb said...

What some darling school kids... i hope they all have a great year! Let them know that Grandma is there for them if they ever need me. Love you all TONS!!!!!

amber said...

Looks like you've had an awesome summer! They DO grow way to fast.