Monday, September 7, 2009

Much LaBored

We put up LOTS of YuMMy RASBERRY freezer Jam, and LOTS of YuMMy bottled Peaches. ALong with some YuMMy fresh Salsa to Munch on.

We usually go camping this Holiday weekend, then we were going to go to Blackfoot fair, but all plans got changed. Scott didn't feel so good so we stayed home and ENJOYED... We had a baptism Saturday and a Confirmation Sunday. Saturday night WE decided monday would be a good day to get some canning done. We picked up the peaches on our way home from the confirmation from a customer of scotts (ARNELL WELLS IN PERRY YUMMY PEACHES) he was so sweet we planned on picking them and he had them all ready and waiting for us to pick them up. Sunday night we couldn't wait for Peaches-n-Cream yummy.

Monday I called mom and we went to Ken'ts to pick up the rasberries and all that we needed to start our project. We moved the T.V into the Kitchen to watch "17 Again" (good movie) ANYTHING to keep the girls helping hahaha, and began what I thought would take ALL day but really only took 4 hours except for the time it took to finish cooking.

WOW MANY HANDS DO MAKE LIGHT WORK!!

THANKS GRANDMA AND GIRLS FOR ALL YOUR HELP
NOW WE CAN ENJOY
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Angie said...

Wow! What a great accomplishment! I might have to bribe all your little helpers next year. I only get one thing canned/frozen each day, so it takes me several days! Great (satisfying) job girls!

Heidi said...

you are amazing!! you seem to be able to pack alot into a short amoutnt of time. what great memories you are creating! Love the picture of shaunie and mckenna with their eyes glued to the TV

grandma Deb said...

Thanks for a fun day, even if it was work it made me think so much of my childhood. Doing things together is so much more fun than doing it alone. You guys are awesome!!! I missed Shaylie not being with us, next time it will be her turn for the fun time!!! I will think of you all when ever I eat some jam or peaches YUMMY....

No Buckaroos said...

What a busy bunch you were - and having such a great time!

About Us said...

You guys are awesome! It looks like you labored hard but I'm sure it all tastes wonderful!! and is well worth all the hard work, good job!!

Amy Jo said...

Good for you! Lots of hard work but well worth it. I labored too... what the heck... we should have been playing. When you get a minute, give me a call. :)

Anonymous said...

I love canning time of year!! Good memories!!