Thursday, March 5, 2009

CUB SCOUTS


Mick had his BLUE and GOLD banquet on Friday February 27th. He earned 4 awards in one month. He is so excited about this scout stuff and loves being involved with it. The night was lots of fun Honoring the boys and there awards.
GOOD JOB CUB SCOUTS. I want to give a BIG THANKS to his leaders Camille Anderson and Nan Croney they are awesome and do a great job with the boys. Also all the other leaders for there time and energy they put into this program.
Mick we are proud of you keep up the good work, we LOVE ya tons!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

TiffaniS said...

I heard the banquet was great! Our scout leaders are amazing!! I love seeing all your great posts! You take really good pictures and your family is always having such a great time! Busy Ya?!