10 years ago
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Choir Concert
Shelb had her Choir Concert on February 26th. It was GREAT and shelby did AWESOME. She gets pretty nervous in front of crowds, she held her composure when the giggles started coming with others (which is hard to do I have been in that situation). All the songs were great, but we did have a favorite. Shelby and a few other friends sang together and they did such a good job they sounded really good together. Shelby has really loved this class and has learned alot from Mrs. Toone. GOOD JOB SIS. WE LOVED EVERY BIT OF THE CONCERT. It is a proud moment for a parent to see there kids doing good. I LOVE YA SHELB!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
They did do a great job! Our girls are growing up!!!
Sheb, you looked darling and I wish I could have been there. I still need my private concert.OK?
Post a Comment