Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pinewood Derby 09

Thanks to all you cub scout leaders out there you are the best!!!! I applaud you and your talents in helping these young boys grow into young men. I think this is a great program for our young boys to be involved in I just hope that the excitement Mick has right now at age 8 will continue with him as he gets older.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heather said...

Cheers to the cub scout program, I'm with you. Way to go Mick! What a fun night that was. And what a beautiful post for Shaunie's b-day. She's my hero. I'm so blessed to call her my friend!!! Sure do love you guys. So... how bout Denver?

Anonymous said...

Way to go Mick! You sure do have a lot of boys in the cub scouts. Last year Ryan was the cub master so he let the girls make one. They were so excited. I even have Ryan's car when he was in Cub Scout a hundred years ago. :) I love the Cub program. The boys are so fun at that age.

Amy Jo said...

Way to Mick! I love to see dads get in a help these boys out. They turn into boys themselves.

grandma Deb said...

Mick handled the night so graciously he was very cool!!! He was proud of him and his Dad's work. They make a great team!!!!!