Okay It Is Officially 2009! I hope everyone had a great New Year We did we spent it with Great Friends and then with Family it was the BEST. When you can be with people you love and have fun with (laughing so much you hurt the next morning) what could be better!
Hear are a few things I am Challenging my self for the NEW YEAR. I don't use resolutions because I tend to not keep them and then am disappointed in my self so I am using Challenge.
1-Become a more Healthy person and encourage those I love to join me
2-Laugh more.... so those I love can share the good medicine of Laughter
3-Be More Positive....Positiveness is contagious!!!!!!!!
4-Enjoy the Simple things of Life.....to many things are passing by us in a flash
5-Learn more of Everything.... scriptures, family history, computers, finances and more
6- Express my GRATITUDE more often.... Especially to those I love!!!

This man is a Great Man! I don't say enough about him. He is hard working and wants to provide the best for me and our family. He loves to have his family close by him and is always teaching our children the importance of responsibility. He takes his job to heart, his customers are number 1 to him, he is always concerned about everyone and there needs. Scott I love you!!!







7 comments:
Great things to live by. You do alot of those things Now!
That is definatly a great looking couple. I love you guys to pieces. I am very proud of you both for being great parents. Stay close to each other and always find the good in each other. It never hurts to hear how much someone loves you. Make it a habit. The more you show your kids how much you appreciate each other the better spouses your own kids will be. Keep up the good work!! Luv ya TONS!
You guys are awesome. I'm pretty sure I'm a better person for knowing you both and your sweet kids. Best Wishes for 2009!
Love the challenge thing...I never make resolutions because then I feel guilty if I break them, so the challenge thing sounds better!! You're awesome Janeice...I love yout guts!!!
I love your idea! You are so amazing and you and Scott both are 2 of the sweetest people. Jerian has told me a few different stories about your wonderful hubby he is very thoughtful:) I sure do love ya!
That is a good way to put it cHaLlEnGe!! I want to do the same. Keep up the Goodworks and the thoughtfulness person you are!! I don't make resolutions either, but Challenge myself sounds alot better. Luv ya thanks for everything
Hey there, your guys are great, we always have tons of fun with you not matter what we are doing!
Post a Comment